4 Up Skilling has the following partnership agreements in place:
– Brokering services: NFI Consulting (PO Box 499 Romsey Vic) relating to the delivery of AHC30110 Certificate III in Agriculture.
– Brokering services: Agricultural Training Services (4124 Whitfield Road, King Valley 3678) relating to the delivery of Certificate III and Certificate IV in Agriculture.
– Licensing agreement: Sheep CRC (847 of C J Hawkins Homestead, University of New England NSW); relating to the industry programs, Ram Select, eID for Sheep Management, Managing Scanned Ewes.
– Licensing agreement: Australian Egg Corporation Limited AECL (Suite 4.02, Level 4, 107 Mount Street North Sydney NSW 2060)relating to resources for the delivery of industry programs in AHC30110/AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture, AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry Production, and specialised training to the poultry sector. https://www.aecl.org
– Licensing agreement: Australian Wool Exchange Limited (AWEX) (unit 12A/2 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113) relating to the accreditation as a wool classer trainer for registration of Australian Wool Classers.