The AHC32216 Certificate III in Commercial Composting training program aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to develop and manage an intensive composting process, whilst recognising and eliminating contaminant and ultimately leading to a commercial composted product.
Key features include:
• A workshop based delivery model designed to cause minimal disruption to work commitments.
• The use of Composting Industry Specialists recognised as experts in the industry.
• A cost eﬀective training option.
• The attainment of a nationally accredited qualification.
• A strong focus on sustainable resource recovery practices.
• Increased employability skills.
• Flexible outcomes based on the participant’s role requirements & building on their existing skills and knowledge.
The training topics include:
• Site design and layout
• Basic composting science
• Compost processing and management
• Identifying and eliminating contaminants
• Composting machinery and equipment
• OH&S and quality assurance
• Planning and environment risks and requirements
• Monitoring and troubleshooting
• Products and markets
• Fire risk management
The qualification is delivered over a 1 year period with approximately 1 workshop per month. Participants will also be required to attend other composting sites during field trips.
You can download a copy of the AHC32216 Certificate III in Commercial Compsting Flyer or course information booklet here:
Contact Brendan White for more information
Phone: 0438 486 655