AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry Production covers topics that align to working on a poultry farms. 4 Up Skilling offers programs that are contextualised for the broiler and layer industry. Training can be tailored to meet the specific needs of a company, or students can join in with our industry group programs.
Key features include:
- The use of Poultry Industry Specialists recognised as experts in the industry.
- Strong pathways into Certificate IV and Diploma of Agriculture.
- Quality industry training resources.
- A strong focus on sustainable farming practices in an intensive production system.
- Increased employability skills, achieving on-farm efficiencies.
- Flexible outcomes based on the participant’s role requirements &
- building on their existing skills and knowledge.
The training topics include:
- Work Health and Safely
- Biosecurity & pest management
- Animal welfare requirements
- Quality assurance & sustainable work practices
- Implement animal health control programs
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable workplace
- Identify and report unusual disease or plant pest signs
- Carry out post-mortem examination
- Monitor livestock production growing environments
- Clean and fumigate sheds intensive production systems
4 Up Skilling offers flexible delivery which provides training when it best suits the participant and / or employer. Flexible delivery focuses on providing the best possible learning experience for the participant. This means that the participant has greater control over what, when and how they learn. AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry Production is delivered over 6 to 18 months. Assessment are completed by contextualised relevant workplace projects, third party reports and workplace farm assessment.
You can download a copy of the AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry Production course information sheet here:
3 intensive workshops, each 3 days in length. Students can enrol and commence at the start of each workshop throughout the year.
You can download a copy of the AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry Production 2019 Workshop Schedule here:
Compulsory webinars and non-compulsory online tutorials sessions. Students can enrol and commence at any point throughout the year.
You can download a copy of the AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry 2019 Workshop Schedule here:
In the workplace
4-hour workshop one day a month (subject to numbers) & suitable for medium – large enterprises.
Please contact 4 Up Skilling to discuss pricing (03) 5795 3276
Contact Robyn Richards for more information
Phone: 0407 358 191