AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry Production is tailored for the Poultry Sector, & aims to support employees working on farms involved in enterprise production systems
Key features include:
- A workshop based delivery model designed to cause minimal disruption to work commitments.
- The use of Poultry Industry Specialists recognised as experts in the industry.
- A cost effective training option.
- Strong pathways into Certificate IV and Diploma of Agriculture.
- Quality industry training resources.
- A strong focus on sustainable farming practices in an intensive production system.
- Increased employability skills, achieving on-farm efficiencies.
- Flexible outcomes based on the participant’s role requirements & building on their existing skills and knowledge.
The training topics include:
- Biosecurity & pest management
- Animal welfare requirements
- Quality assurance & sustainable work practices
- Implement animal health control programs
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work place
- Identify and report unusual disease or plant pest signs
- Carry out post-mortem examination
- Monitor livestock production growing environments
- Clean and fumigate sheds intensive production systems
The qualification is delivered in 3 x 3 Day Workshops
You can download a copy of the AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry Production Flyer or course information booklet here:
Contact Robyn Richards for more information
Phone: 0407 358 191