AHC40116 Certificate IV in Agriculture (contexualised for the Poultry Industry) is specifically designed to meet the needs of supervisors or team leaders, and allows individuals to develop post-trade skills and knowledge to become specialists within
the Poultry Sector.
Key features include:
- The use of industry specialists recognised as experts in the poultry industry.
- A cost effective training option.
- A strong focus on sustainable farming practices.
- The development of employability skills designed to improve production.
The training topics include:
- Chemicals and OH & S
- Project management
- Leadership and management
The course will be delivered over 18 months to 2 years, depending on the experience of the individual learner and mode of delivery. The qualification is delivered face to face workshops The workshops will be delivered through a combination of a face-to-face learning environment, practical sessions involving small-group and individual activities and industry tours.
You can download a copy of the AHC40116 Certificate IV in Agriculture (contexualised for the Poultry Industry) Flyer or course information booklet here:
Contact Robyn Richards for more information
Phone: 0407 358 191