The Diploma of Agriculture offered by 4 Up Skilling Pty Ltd is contexualised for the Poultry & Pork Sectors. It is designed for supervisors and managers currently working on poultry farms, managing site production, and staffing needs. The Diploma has a strong practical focus linked to real farm outcomes and business efficiencies, designed to improve production.
Key features include:
- The use of industry specialists recognised as experts in the poultry & pork industry sectors.
- A cost effective training option.
- A strong focus on sustainable farming practices.
- The development of employability skills designed to improve production.
The training topics include:
- Managing staff
- Managing poultry production system
- Poultry / Pork health
- Managing business performance
- Managing data
- Quality assurance
- Managing pasture for free range
- Business planning
The course is delivered over 2 years via 4 intensive workshops, each 3 days in length. Delivery also includes additional workplace visits, followup support webinars, and workplace projects conducted over several months. Training is typically conducted from May to November each year. Students can commence at any point throughout the year
You can download a copy of the AHC50116 Diploma of Agriculture course information sheet here:
Contact Robyn Richards for more information
Phone: 0407 358 191