EggStart was developed by Australian Eggs and 4 Up Skilling EggStart was developed by Australian Eggs and 4 Up Skilling in 2015 as an industry Induction Program designed to give new workers the knowledge they need to hit the ground running. The topics support on farm learning by providing activities designed to get workers familiar with farm procedures and industry best practice. Participants can choose to do one or more of the following topics:
- Working in the egg industry on farm
- Understand and participate in WHS process
- Comply with personal hygiene to maintain food safety
- What poultry health and welfare means
- Follow site biosecurity procedures
- Quality assurance for the egg industry
- Participate in workplace communications
How it works
- Click here to register
- 4 Up Skilling will then contact you to welcome you to the program and email or post you your workbooks.
- Once you have completed each workbook, either post or email it back to 4 Up
- 4 Up Skilling will then organise a time to complete a brief phone assessment
- On successful completion of both the workbook and the phone assessment, 4 Up Skilling will send you a Certificate of Participation.
- $55 Per Topic
EggStart is non-accredited industry training program. It may also be used as apathway in to the AHC30516 Certificate III in Poultry Production. Topics are aligned to units from the nationally accredited AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture qualification. The units are not fully covered; to gain the full accredited unit a gap program must be undertaken. Contact 4 Up Skilling to discuss your options