To enrol and access Victorian Government subsidised training with 4 Up Skilling Pty Ltd, you must first complete a Pre-Course Review and meet the ‘Eligible Criteria’.
You can download the Skills First Victorian Eligibility Declaration Form here:
To begin your application process with 4 Up Skilling Pty Ltd to enrol and access South Australian Government subsidised training:
- You must meet the ‘Eligible and Entitlement Criteria’.
- please complete the Participant Agreement Form and an Application Form, supplying the required documentation listed in the Application Checklist.
- Once your eligibility and entitlement status are confirmed, you will be required to complete the Upfront Assessment of Need (UAN) The UAN involves two components:
- the Suitability & Support Questionnaire; and
- the CSPA online assessment for literacy and numeracy.
Please contact our office for more information.
SOUTH AUSTRALIA ELIGIBILITY EXPLAINED
Eligibility can be checked using an online tool:
- Checking eligibility online tool for students: https://www.skills.sa.gov.au/subsidised-eligibility
You may be eligible for subsidised training if you live or work in South Australia, and you are:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent Australian resident, or
- an eligible visa holder
- 16 years or over and not enrolled at school, or
- 16 years or over, enrolled in school and undertaking training through the Training Guarantee for SACE Students (TGSS), or
- undertaking training through a training contract as an apprentice or trainee in an identified course.
Based on your training and employment level, you may access the following:
|Highest accredited non-school qualification completed previously at first enrolment||Accessible courses|
|No qualification or an unemployed job seeker who is registered with an Employment Service Provider||– one certificate II course
– two courses from certificate III to advanced diploma level
|Qualification up to certificate II level||– two courses from certificate III to advanced diploma level|
|Completed a certificate III or above (including university qualifications)||– one course from certificate III to advanced diploma level|
Eligible people who are ‘non-school participants’ may access:
- one foundation skills course (if you are assessed to need it);
- up to five bridging units at every qualification level (if assessed to need them);
- unlimited priority courses; and
- a maximum of two subsidised Courses at a time (this limitation does not apply to those Courses with Training Contract conditions – such as traineeships).
Eligible people who are ‘school participants’:
- may only be enrolled in one Course at a time ;
- Are not eligible for Foundation Skills Course or Bridging Unit funding.
For further details on eligibility criteria, including visa eligibility, please see the Skills SA website.